A Custom approach to racing...
We are living in very unique times, The Covid19 pandemic has changed the way we do everything from shopping to working to even visiting our loved ones. With no choice but to accept this new reality we have been forced to also change the way we race. Below are the new guidelines necessary to open the park.
1. The park is and will be closed to the public (spectators) until June 10th after which we will reassess.
2. Only racers and their crew (no more than 5) will be allowed to enter the park for Test & Tune
3. Racers must sign up to test and pay before entering the park. No racer will be allowed to pay at the gate.
4. A minimum of 15 racers must sign up for the park to open
5. The sign up will allow no more then 35 racers on the park grounds.
6. Each racer and his crew will be assigned a parking space where they will be a minimum of twenty feet away from the next spot.
7. once you have signed up for and purchased your spot you will receive a PDF file with detailed instructions to make your experience at the park as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
CAR + RACER $50
(Cost go to staff and other park expenses)
Park will be open Fri-Sun
Gates open at 12pm
Track hot from 2pm-8pm